Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Lawn Fawn Little Flowers


Hi Everyone it's Jennifer here with a Card I Created
using all Lawn Fawn Products. I am in love with this 
Adorable New Little Flowers Die.
I am thinking they might look pretty Sweet on Gift Cards too!
I have Die Cut the Flowers in white and used different colours from
the Paper Pads for there centers. I have used the Stitched 
Rectangles for the Black and Plaid. The Happy Birthday
I diecut 3 times and Layered using the New Lawn Fawn Glue.
I totally recommend this glue  as it comes out fine and doesn't 
block which is a big Plus!

Products used
Lawn Fawn Little Flowers Lawn Cut (LF1619)

Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles Lawn Cuts (LF-1027)

Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Line Border Lawn Cut (LF1615)

Lawn Fawn Glue Tube (LF1664)
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Spring Petite Paper Pack 6 x 6 (LF1639)

Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 8.5 x 11' Cardstock - Mermaid

Thankyou for Visiting

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.