Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Posh Has A Present Vellum Shaker Card


Hi it's Jennifer here with my card for the week. This week I created 
a Shaker Card no surprise from me but I then used Vellum
over the top of the Acetate to create a different effect. A much
softer look. I also didn't want a plain background so in between the 
Vellum and Acetate I diecut a few of the smallest  Lawn Fawn Outside In 
Stitched Scalloped Circles. The Frame I created using
 Lawn Fawn Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangle. I have then added a mix of
clear and hot pink sequins. The Stamp is  Uptown Girl 
Posh Has A Present coloured in Copics and glittered with
Spectrum Noir's. The pretty pink

Hope you enjoyed this make have a Great 
Crafting Week Everyone.

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.