Monday, February 12, 2018

Family Time using Lemon Craft Collection


Hi.... Bev here today. I hope you had a great weekend I know I did. Today at the Rubber Buggy I am sharing  this page with a photo of our family celebration. We all had a great time visiting, eating and catching up on all the goings on in everyone's lives. 
For this page I added the bead border for glitter and shine along with glossy accent title and stickles on the flowers and leaves along with some fun ink stamping on background and edges.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Lemoncraft Basic Paper collection
Glue: Beacon 3-in-1 Glue
Mediums: glossy accents, stickles
Ink: Tim Holtz mini distress ink
Flowers: Petaloo 
Sketch: Sketches in Thyme 
Other: Chipboards, Stamp, Flair button, lace, beads


I always start by pulling lots of possible layers and accents along with my photo.
For this one I was then cutting pieces and layers to follow the sketch. I inked the edges.


Here is my proposed layout ... so after removing things I stamped the background.


Some chipboards are inked.


I added some layers together and then added the lace border.


Things are coming together.


When things were together I added floral clusters and bead border.


I then went back and added the stickles for glitter to the flowers and the leaves.


Glossy accents added to title made it shine too.

***********************



and for an added bonus today .....here is another page using Lemon Craft with an added background piece from Blue Fern Studios




Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit the store for these products and so many more.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.