Saturday, May 27, 2017

My Wishes For You



Welcome back and I am excited to share with you some of the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations dies and stamps that was purchased at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.

This card measures 7" x 7" on the outside.  The gold metallic card stock measures 7" x 7" and the cream frame measures 6 1/4" x 6 1/4".

Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations Fleur Border Die 
Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lilies stamp set
Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lilies die set
Heartfelt Creations Wishes Stamp set
Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping tool set
Blue Fern Studio Autumn Anthology Penmanship paper
3D Scrapbook Adhesive
Go Green Artquest Mini Prills
My Sweet  Petunia Misti - Regular size
Copic Markers
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive
Ranger Lavender Field Ink
Memento Black Tuxedo Ink

Instructions:
I used two square dies to made the cream frame.  I cut four borders using the small corner border in the Heartfelt Creations Fleur Border die set and adhere the die cuts on the back of the cream frame.  I used the 3D Scrapbook Adhesives 3D foam tape on the back of the frame to adhere to the Blue Fern Studio Autumn Anthology Penmanship paper.

I stamped using Ranger Sepia ink and die cut out two of the small Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lilies with white shimmer paper.  I sponged Ranger Lavender ink on the tips of each petal and used Copic Marker YG05 for the center.  Shape the flowers using a flower shaping tool like the Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping set.   I die cut two of the small stamens in the Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lilies die set with yellow/green paper.  I added glue to each tip of the stamen and dipped the stamen in the  Go Green Artquest Mini Prills.    Let dry for about 10 minutes.




I stamped the Heartfelt Creations Stamp Wishes sentiment and flower set except for the lily with Ranger Olive.  I had to use just scissors to cut out the two flower sets since I didn't have the Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily Bouquet die set that would have been easier to use.  I colored the flower sets with Copic Markers.

If you seen my other cards before, you would have seen the Heartfelt Creations Stamp Wishes sentiment since I love this so much.  "My Wish For You" was stamped in front of the card.  

I cut out a 7" x 7" cream paper and stamped this gorgeous Heartfelt Creations Stamp Wishes sentiment using the My Petunia Misti Stamp tool with the Memento Black Tuxedo ink and colored the flowers and birds with colored pencils since I wanted the details to show up more.  I adhere it to the inside of the card.

The Rubber Buggy Design Team has something new to share with you each day.  Pop in and see for yourself what is being shared by this talented group of inspiring designers!!
Have a fabulous crafting day!
I'll be back again next Saturday with a new card or project.
In the meantime, here are all The Rubber Buggy quick links you will need:
Thank you again for stopping by 
Nancy Hill

Designer for The Rubber Buggy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.