Saturday, November 12, 2016

Nativity Christmas card

Tutti Designs- Snowglobe Expressions - Tutti-143
NUVO Glitter Drops - White Blizzard
Maja Vintage Autumn Basics 
Pion Designs - Silent Night I
Hi, this is Saturday and for those who didn't see my last Saturday's blog, I posted a Christmas card using the products and supplies shown HERE all from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.    I am using the same products mentioned above for this card.
Pion Design-Silent Night I


This is the gorgeous nativity scene from the Pion Design - Silent Night I collection.  I used the must-needed NUVO-Glitter Drops-White Blizzard on the background and on the nativity scene to bring out the snowflakes and glow on the nativity scene plus adding drops to the flowers.


I used the Noel from the gorgeous Tutti Designs Snow Globe Expression die set.  Check out the reasonable price of $14.99  for 7 dies of the Tutti Designs Snow Globe Expression die set at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  Just look at all of the possibilities and uses of this die set.

I added some Wild Orchid Craft flowers and used the top quality card stock from Bazzill. The Rubber Buggy  has a huge variety of Bazzill card stock to choose from in their on-store.

 Now it is your turn to try these products out from The Rubber Buggy and see what you create! 

Remember to visit The Rubber Buggy store to shop for those gorgeous dies, stamp supplies and other supplies for all of your projects, scrap booking and card making.  You will be excited to hop on over to  The Rubber Buggy Blog and The Rubber Buggy Facebook each day to see what the talented and creative designers have made with products from The Rubber Buggy store.  

Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will be sharing with you next Saturday another exciting project or card made using the wonderful Rubber Buggy supplies.  

Nancy Hill
Designer for The Rubber Buggy

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.