Monday, September 14, 2015

We celebrate Graduation today



Hi.. it's Bev here today. My post shares my only Grand Son's Graduation. I thought the car papers was a perfect touch for a guy masculine page even for graduation. So I am using The Rubber Buggy product from Maja Design namely the Summer Crush collection.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Maja Design Summer Crush
Chipboard: Blue Fern Studios Flutter Page Dangles
Markers: copic
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger ink
Other: stitch, brads
Title: cricut cut files. SSS SVG film strip
Cardstock: misc


I matted the main sheet to add more layers and colours . The title is cricut cut... and I mated the photo twice.. one thin and one wide mat... used ink on the edges.


I  hand cut the pennants and inked the edges to make them pop and the colours are all so light and soft.


In this section I cut SSS SVG filmstrip and add very small photos .. some great ones of our school logo and one with  Jake and his parents. Also add the great chippie from the Blue Fern Studios Collection which is copic coloured.

Thanks for stopping by.. come again anytime.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.