Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saturated Canary ' Honey'

Hello everyone,

It's Gina here popping in to share my weekly inspiration card. Sadly this will be my last inspirational posting, but I will be sharing my card for this months challenge later this week.

This week I have made an easel card which is my favourite style of  card and coloured up a beautiful Saturated Canary stamp called 'Honey'. I have used Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils to colour her. Just peeping out at the top is a pretty Paper Doily. As always I have used my favourite papers, Maja and chose the Vintage Spring Collection, 5th May. The flowers are a mixture of Chrysanthemums, Roses and Rose Buds and the Ivy and Vintage Grass are by Magnolia. The Ribbon is Cream Grossgrain and the Lace is Crocheted Cream Lace. The materials I used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product. 


Copics List:
Skin: E11, 21, 00, 000, R21
Hair: E44, 42, 40, W00
Skirt: R59, 85, 83, 81, RV10
Top: C7, 6, 5, 3, 1, 00
Boots: C7, 6, 5, 2, 1
Bear: E43, 42, 41, 40, R21

Pencils:
Hair: 110, 102 Marine Set
Bear: 091, 089 Essentials Set
Pink: 033 Primaries Set
Black: 120 Essentials Set

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Gina xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.