Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Easy breezy gift box

Hi everyone!

Pi here with another project.


It's a mini gift box!
Perfect for smaller occasions :)


You can use the WRMK gift box punch board, if you'd like it really quick and effortless. But I used my good old scor pal. I should admitt though - I had to redo both the box and the lid, twice...

The flowers are of course coloured with glimmer sprays. I've used LSG, but Kellie has finally received a new lot of gorgeous Prima color Blooms.

Products used from the store:
12x12 Magnolia sea breeze paper MYTHICAL OCEAN
Magnolia rubber stamp SEA BANNER
Prima collection clear stamp 1 SEASHORE
WOC 15mm open rose
WOC tulips
WOC cosmo daisy
Stamping supplies (adhesive, scissor i e)

Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.