Monday, February 24, 2014

Lovey Dovey Tag

It's near the end of February so I'm popping in to post a tag I made to celebrate the month of love here. I absolutely love the colors here, I mean who can resist pinks and more pinks? ;)



I stamped Mixed Media Doll #3 by Julie Nutting from Prima into a skin-colored cardstock then shade it a bit with my colored pencils then paper pieced her dress. Isn't she cute?!

I hope you like my creation and don't forget to visit the store for even more awesomeness!
Mixed Media Doll #3 by Julie Nutting
Mixed Media Doll #3 by Julie Nutting
Mixed Media Doll #3 by Julie Nutting
Mixed Media Doll #3 by Julie Nutting
Mixed Media Doll #3 by Julie Nutting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.