Thursday, October 17, 2013

Steampunk Spells


Here is a project I started several weeks ago and just got around to finishing. I have used all Graphic 45 products with the exception of the pumpkins and feathers which I had in my stash of supplies from years gone by.


 I have used a 12 x 12 Matchbox with Steampunk Spells papers. I covered the box inside and out and then cutout the lady from a second sheet of paper and used pop dots to give her a lift. I have also used the keyholes, keys and a doorknob plate which I separated and used the large back plate on top and put the knob on the side as a pull to open the box.

Hope you enjoy and you can find these products in the store HERE

Kellie Hill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.