Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cupcake pin cushion

Hi everyone and welcome to another Thursday with Kelly.  It's a fun project day and to help me out I used the NEW Bo Bunny collection called The Avenues that I got from The Rubber Buggy store .  The papers were the perfect color to go with the color scheme I wanted for this special little cupcake treat.  If you haven't yet guessed it's a CUPCAKE PIN CUSHION!



I had so much fun making this I should've done a tutorial but the products I used were:

Plastic cup cut in half
Styrofoam ball
Beans in the bottom for weight
I then adhered all those above together

Then I used the BO Bunny paper to score with my Martha Stewart scoreboard at every 1/4 inch and make a pleated cupcake liner bottom.

I then adhered all the flowers on top, took me a while but I love how it turned out.

Then I added the bow in front with mulberry rose flower from the Rubber Buggy.

I added the stick pin and the Wonderful word saying from the diecut collection BO Bunny The Avenues again from the Rubber Buggy store.  I hope you like it as much as I loved creating it, it's the first one I have ever made and I was very pleased.  Hope you had fun learning this new trick or if you've seen it before just coming over to visit The Rubber Buggy store.  Have a great day!  ~Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.