Thursday, November 15, 2012

Merry Christmas using Tilda with Rudolf

Hey Everyone,

            It's getting really cold now here in Massachusetts and I'm feeling the holidays already. I will be putting our Christmas Tree soon and I'm excited! I had fun creating this card using the products from The Rubber Buggy the adorable Tilda with Rudolf by Magnolia stamps. I colored her with copic markers and I went for traditional xmas colors and for the background paper I used Magnolia Paper Rose Garden (Summer Memories). For embellishments I used the metal charm that you can find at The Rubber Buggy. I also added other embellishments and some die cuts. I hope you like this card that I made.

Don't forget we have a challenge going on at The Rubber Buggy challenge blog. Play along with us the challenge is Color Inspiration for more details Click here. The challenge will end on December 11th midnight.



 
Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy

Magnolia Rubber Stamp:
Metal charm:
Coming soon :)
Magnolia Patterned paper:
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Jas

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.