Thursday, October 11, 2012

You're so special...

Hey Everyone,
        So happy to be back here again to share a card that I made. I used Mo Manning stamp (For my special "bud"). I colored her with copic markers and I tried to match the design paper that I used if I'm not mistaken it's from Magnolia collection paper. Also, I added ribbon on the side of the card and flower with Magnolia chandelier garland then I stamped sentiment on the kraft cardstock. I have a video on my YT channel if you would like to see on how I color and create this card. I hope you like this one :)

 
Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy
Rubber Stamp:
Mo Manning stamp (For my special "bud") - Coming soon
Patterned paper:
Magnolia paper - Coming soon
Embellishments:
Flowers - Coming soon
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Jas
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.